This sugary sand beach is probably the second best after Kuta for the people of Bali as well as tourists. With the turquoise blue water bordering the shore, the white sand looks more prominent from a distance. Enjoy a soulful evening walk along the beach. The experience will surely lift your mood.
Not to miss out is its extravagant nightlife. With numerable party places located right on the beach, Legian is definitely a must-visit destination for nightlife lovers.
- Restaurants, Cafes and Accommodations are available.
- Try and catch the sunset or the sunrise at the beach for a picture perfect moment.
- Hired taxi or rented Car
- De Daun restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.14% of people who visit Bali include Legian Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.39% of people start their Legian Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Legian Beach
90.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legian Beach
are there any kind of fun parks in baliAnswer Report Abuse
Yes, there are many fun theme/water parks in Bali. Here is a short list -
- Taman Segara Madu Water Park in Dalung, Kuta Utara
- Krisna Funtasticland in Temukus, Banjar, Buleleng Regency
- Circus Waterpark Kuta in Kuta
- Waterbom Bali in Kuta
- CitraLand Waterpark in Denpasar, Indonesia