This sugary sand beach is probably the second best after Kuta for the people of Bali as well as tourists. With the turquoise blue water bordering the shore, the white sand looks more prominent from a distance. Enjoy a soulful evening walk along the beach. The experience will surely lift your mood.
Not to miss out is its extravagant nightlife. With numerable party places located right on the beach, Legian is definitely a must-visit destination for nightlife lovers.
Legian Beach Travel Tips
- Restaurants, Cafes and Accommodations are available.
Legian Beach Hours
- Try and catch the sunset or the sunrise at the beach for a picture perfect moment.
How to Reach Legian Beach
- Hired taxi or rented Car
- De Daun restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Legian Beach Address: Legian village, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Legian Beach Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Legian Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
66.07% of people who visit Bali include Legian Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.39% of people start their Legian Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Legian Beach
90.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legian Beach
People normally club together Bali Bird Park and Jimbaran Bay while planning their visit to Legian Beach.
People also prefer to end their day with Legian Beach.
Legian Beach Reviews & Ratings
are there any kind of fun parks in baliAnswer Report Abuse
Yes, there are many fun theme/water parks in Bali. Here is a short list -
- Taman Segara Madu Water Park in Dalung, Kuta Utara
- Krisna Funtasticland in Temukus, Banjar, Buleleng Regency
- Circus Waterpark Kuta in Kuta
- Waterbom Bali in Kuta
- CitraLand Waterpark in Denpasar, Indonesia