Legian BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: Legian village, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Park, Walking Area, Restaurant, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Legian Beach - Review
This sugary sand beach is probably the second best after Kuta for the people of Bali as well as tourists. With the turquoise blue water bordering the shore, the white sand looks more prominent from a distance. Enjoy a soulful evening walk along the beach. The experience will surely lift your mood.
Not to miss out is its extravagant nightlife. With numerable party places located right on the beach, Legian is definitely a must-visit destination for nightlife lovers.
Legian Beach Information
- Restaurants, Cafes and Accommodations are available.
Legian Beach Hours
- Try and catch the sunset or the sunrise at the beach for a picture perfect moment.
How To reach Legian Beach by Public Transport
- Hired taxi or rented Car
Restaurants Near Legian Beach
- De Daun restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Legian Beach
85.81% of people who visit Bali include Legian Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.39% of people start their Legian Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Legian Beach
90.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legian Beach