Mount Batur, Bali
About Mount Batur, Bali
Mount Batur, Bali - Address
Address: Jl. Raya Penelokan, Kintamani, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani, Bali 80518, Indonesia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 54.5K times in trip plans
Mountain, View Point, Hiking Trail, Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This scenic area is the gift of spectacular volcanic eruption of Mount Batur 10,000 years ago which has resulted into a beautiful deep crater lake and bubbling hot water springs. The Batur Lake is adjacent to Mount Batur and is picturesque. The volcano is still active and hence, the Pura Ulun Danu has been relocated which was initially on Mount Batur. Hiking and camping activities are carried out here.
Mount Batur Information
- Accommodations are available in all ranges.
- Guided tours are available.
- Several eateries and restaurants are available.
- Shops and stores selling local produce are available.
- Always hire guides from Bali and do not fall prey to the people claiming to be guides at expensive rates near the area.
- Stay safe and travel in groups.
- Carry your hiking equipment.
- Wear hiking shoes as you need to walk a lot.
- Jackets and long pants are recommended as the temperature on such high altitude is quite low.
Mount Batur Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Mount Batur Opening and Closing Hours
- Early morning hours are recommended to watch the mesmerizing sunrise.
- The trek is generally conducted at night and sunrise view is unmissable.
How To reach Mount Batur by Public Transport
- By Taxi, rented Car, Tourist Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mount Batur, Bali Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Jl. Bisma No.45
- Jalan Sahadewa
- Turtle Island Cookery School
- Jalan Ambarwati No.1
- Jalam Dalem Lingsir
- Pura Maospahit Grenceng
- Waroeng Tugu
- Jalan Abang - Amlapura
- Barcelona Restoran
- Bali Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bali
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bali