Munduk And Melanting WaterfallsCurrently Open
- Address: Jl. Air Terjun Melanting, Gobleg, Banjar, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81152, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
There are two waterfalls here both of which have multiple names. Munduk Waterfall is also known as Red Coral Waterfall and Air Terjun Tanah Barak. Melanting Waterfall is also known as Air Terjun Laangan.
Now that the names are out of the way, let's talk about the actual attraction. 800 meters above sea level, the mountain villages of Mondo and Milan things are considerably cooler than the areas closer to the shore. These two waterfalls, while not nearly as impressive as those you would find in other places in the world, are literally nothing less than pretty as a picture. They are the definition of what a waterfall should be: an endlessly scintillating liquid curtain falling into a pool, surrounded by green vegetation and rocks on all sides. The waterfalls are not on the main road, so you will have to park, and walk between 300 to 500 meters before you can reach them. The path can be a little muddy. They are also not together, though they are not very far apart.
How to Reach Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls Address: Jl. Air Terjun Melanting, Gobleg, Banjar, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81152, Indonesia
- Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.19% of people who visit Bali include Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
36.42% of people start their Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls
93.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls
People normally club together Jemeluk Beach and Nungnung Waterfall while planning their visit to Munduk And Melanting Waterfalls.