Nyaman GalleryCurrently Closed
- Address: Jalan Raya Basangkasa No.88, Seminyak, Kuta, Seminyak, Badung, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-361736226
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Nyaman Gallery - Review
This art gallery, owned and operated by the French International luxury tourism group Nyaman, exhibits clothes, street art, photography, sculpture, jewellery, glassworks, metalworks, paintings, and handicrafts produced in Seminyak, Bali. The producers are both local and international artists. They don’t exactly have a permanent collection so check out their current and upcoming exhibition on their gallery website. The entirety of the gallery’s look and feel is derived from the philosophy of Nyaman, which refers to a state of mind that recalls comfort and softness.
How To reach Nyaman Gallery by Public Transport
- Drive to here.
- Take a bemo, ojek or taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nyaman Gallery
2.77% of people who visit Bali include Nyaman Gallery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
41.97% of people start their Nyaman Gallery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Nyaman Gallery
94.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nyaman Gallery
Nyaman Gallery Map
Nyaman Gallery Trips
Nyaman Gallery, Bali Reviews
It is said that this place is a museum. Turns out its a gallery. Was a bit disappointed. But lovely arts they have here
This place is the most exquisite thing you'd see in the otherwise bustling Kuta. The charm of the place is such that you'd spend an hour looking at the art in here and never realise how much time has elapsed. The owner/caretaker is also very nice and helpful. The collection is unique and a good combination of modern and contemporary arts. This is a must visit place for art lovers.
Nothing much to see but interesting place with unique pieces.
Nice gallery. Bit smaller than expected The whole street is quite nice actually - lots of art shops!
Wonderful place! I had such a pleasant experience at the gallery. The staff of the day (Rezo) was super friendly and helpful. The artwork is affordable in general, some of the small items cost less than $20. Please come for a visit. I ended up buying an illustrated book on Balinese culture, having a blast reading it!
All QuestionsNyaman gallery
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal