Nyang Nyang Beach170 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Batu Nunggalan, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure
The high cliff that tower over this beach also make access to it quite difficult. On the upside, that means this is one of the most untouched beaches you’ll find on this side of Bali. There are two halves to Nyang-Nyang beach, divided by a large headland. If you like shipwrecks you should have definitely had to down to the eastern half of the beach, where on the western end you will find an old shipwreck in the sand. You even have the option of camping overnight at the beach. The surf is very strong though, and recommended only for advanced surfers. For the same reason, swimming more than a little way out is not recommended at all. There is something mystical about the sunset here. It’s quite possible you’ll be the only person on the beach.
How to Reach Nyang Nyang Beach
- For the east half of the beach, Drive to Villa Plenilunio, park, and then, trek some 500 stairs and over moderately undeveloped trail to get to the beach.
- For the west half, drive to Sanctus Villa and find the stairs nearby.
- Take a bemo, ojek or taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nyang Nyang Beach Address: Jalan Batu Nunggalan, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
- Nyang Nyang Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nyang Nyang Beach(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nyang Nyang Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.81% of people who visit Bali include Nyang Nyang Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
46.67% of people start their Nyang Nyang Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nyang Nyang Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nyang Nyang Beach
People normally club together Berawa Beach and Petitenget Beach while planning their visit to Nyang Nyang Beach.