Padang Bai Fishing VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Padangbai Harbour, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Snorkeling , Fishing
Most people usually only plan to come here to catch a boat to Lombok, which is a shame because this cute little traditional fishing village has a lot to offer of its own. For one, it is a very pretty bay, with very pretty beaches. The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing. You get to see the locals go about their daily routines and that rustic charm is often more valuable than any tourist trap. The snorkeling and diving around here is fantastic. The fish cooked at the restaurants here is always freshly caught, and is some of the tastiest to eat on the island. And you can charter boats to do some fishing of your own too.
- Blue Lagoon Beach: A tiny, intimate and utterly enchanting beach with terrific snorkelling.
- White Sand Beach (Bias Tugel): The sand is a milky white. The currents can be strong so don’t head too far out.
- Padangbai Harbour: This is where the boats to the nearby Islands leave and also the fishing boats.
- Silayukti Temple: This 11th century Hindu temple is one of the oldest on the island.
Padang Bai Fishing Village Travel Tips
- You can rent snorkeling gear in the village.
How to Reach Padang Bai Fishing Village
- By Car
- Take a bemo, ojek or taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.15% of people who visit Bali include Padang Bai Fishing Village in their plan
50% of people start their Padang Bai Fishing Village visit around 08 AM
7 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 7 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Padang Bai Fishing Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Padang Bai Fishing Village