Padang Padang BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Jl. Labuansait No.73, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point
When the weather is right, the wind whips up lovely barrel waves popular with surfers. It's not a very large Beach, only about a hundred meters of white sand and blue waters from end to end, but it is very popular. So much so that surfing competitions are held here. You will find the place lined with shops selling food and drink and surfing equipment. You will find the beach by heading down the picturesque set of stairs across from the parking area. There is a temple halfway down the stairs. Expect to see macaque monkeys about, and mind your belongings. And not many people know this, but the beach was also the setting for a scene in the movie Eat, Pray, Love.
How to Reach Padang Padang Beach
- By Car
- Take a bemo, ojek or taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Padang Padang Beach Address: Jl. Labuansait No.73, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Padang Padang Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Padang Padang Beach(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Padang Padang Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.79% of people who visit Bali include Padang Padang Beach in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
35.24% of people start their Padang Padang Beach visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Padang Padang Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Padang Padang Beach
People normally club together Bali Safari And Marine Park and Jimbaran Bay while planning their visit to Padang Padang Beach.