Pandawa Beach Bali5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Pantai Pandawa, Nusa Dua, Kutuh, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Also known as the ‘Pantai Pandawa’, Pandawa Beach stretches across the south of Bali, on the Bulkit Peninsula. This popular beach in Nusa Dua is a must visit for an activity filled day, and lot of beautiful natural and man-made attraction. The beach is hidden behind tall limestone cliffs that surround the area, which also provide the best backdrop for award-worthy pictures! The panoramic views of the deep blue Indian Ocean, clear skies, man-made limestone statues peppered along the beach, the white sandy beach and just the incredible amalgamation of all these elements together, is straight out of picture books. This popular beach in Nusa Dua is a must visit.
- Pandawa Beach Bali Address: Jl. Pantai Pandawa, Nusa Dua, Kutuh, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Pandawa Beach Bali Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!