- Address: Unnamed Road, Perancak, Kec. Jembrana, Kabupaten Jembrana, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids
Tourists are largely clueless about the existence of this beach and village on Bali’s west coast, yet it has a few highlights worth checking out.
- Perancak Sunset Point: The picturesque tip of an estuary peninsula, and the best place to be during sunset.
- Pura Perancak: The place where the Hindu priest Dang Hyang Nirartha, he who developed the Shaivite priesthood on the island, first set foot on Bali.
- Turtle Conservation Program: A small community that is nurturing the local turtle population back after it was nearly driven to extinction.
The village is a nice place to walk about, if you’ve got the time. It’s the real Bali, the side that is not advertised to tourists.
How to Reach Perancak
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.15% of people who visit Bali include Perancak in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Perancak visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Perancak
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Perancak