Pura Besakih52 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Desa Besakih, Rendang, Besakih, Rendang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80863, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +628-5829219589
- Ticket Price: 60000 IDR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Pura Besakih is a famous Hindu temple complex in Bali. The extensive temple complex is home to 23 separate but related temples. Nominated as a World Heritage Site, Pura Besakih is built on six levels with some of the temples and the pyramids dating back to almost 2,000 years. Every year over 70 festivals get celebrated within the complex and the fantastic temple is visited by millions of visitors. While visiting the temple, both Men and Women are expected to wear Sarong to cover their legs which comes along with the ticket.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pura Besakih
- It's not mandatory to get a tour guide.
- Stay away from the scammers.
How to Reach Pura Besakih
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pura Besakih Address: Desa Besakih, Rendang, Besakih, Rendang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80863, Indonesia
- Pura Besakih Contact Number: +628-5829219589
- Pura Besakih Timing: 24-hrs
- Pura Besakih Price: 60000 IDR
- Best time to visit Pura Besakih(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pura Besakih: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.25% of people who visit Bali include Pura Besakih in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
33.33% of people start their Pura Besakih visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pura Besakih
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pura Besakih
People normally club together Puri Saren Palace and Mount Agung while planning their visit to Pura Besakih.