Pura Dalem Agung7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Nyuh Kuning, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Pura Dalem Agung is one of the three famous Hindu temples in the popular Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. It is located in the southwestern part of the forest and deemed to be the main temple out of all. The place sees hordes of visitors every day who come here to pay their offerings to Lord Hyang Widhi, the personification of Lord Shiva. Many people estimated it to be built around 1350 just like its other counterparts but the real timings of its establishment are still unknown. Peace seekers and spiritual people can come here to find some peace of mind and enlightenment that is otherwise hard to find in the concrete world. Spare a few hours to explore the place and then relax afterwards in one the Ubud Monkey Forest’s five group of Crab Eating Macaques.
An ideal Bali trip includes top things to do in Bali like Tanah Lot Temple, Tirta Empul, Mount Agung, Mount Batur and Bali Bird Park.
Bali tours ideally do not include a visit to Pura Dalem Agung.
More about Bali
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Bali trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Yulia Village Inn Ubud, Bije Sari Suite Bisma, Batu Empug Ubud and Gatra Ubud Inn will meet your requirement of where to stay in Bali.
If you want to add the visit to Pura Dalem Agung in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Bali vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Bali.
Pura Dalem Agung Travel Tips
- You only need to wear a sarong with a scarf tie on your waist.
- Entry to the temple is free but you will need to buy the entry pass to the forest it resides in.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pura Dalem Agung
- Free entry in the temple.
- Monkey Forest Price: Adult- 50.00 IDR per person; Kid(3-12 years old)- 40.00 IDR Per person
- Parking: Free
Pura Dalem Agung Hours
- Timings of temple is as same as the timings of the Ubud Monkey forest.
How to Reach Pura Dalem Agung
- Bus Station- Kura Kura Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pura Dalem Agung Address: Jl. Nyuh Kuning, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Pura Dalem Agung Timing: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Pura Dalem Agung(preferred time): 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pura Dalem Agung: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Bali include Pura Dalem Agung in their plan
95% of people start their Pura Dalem Agung visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pura Dalem Agung
People normally also visit Bali Zoo while planning their trip to Pura Dalem Agung.