Pura Maduwe Karang34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kubutambahan, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81171, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-361235600
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The deity that is supposed to reside at the temple is said to specifically bless non irrigated agriculture land that grows produce such as nuts and coconuts and maize. The temple is worth visiting for a few specific highlights. In the outer courtyard check out the 34 sculptures of various characters from the Ramayana. In the innermost courtyard you will find a statue of Kumbhakarna battling a troop of monkeys. But perhaps the most intriguing image on the temple walls is a relief that shows a man riding a bicycle with the lotus flower for a back wheel. It’s thought to represent the Dutch W.O.J. Nieuwenkamp, who brought the first cycle to Bali. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bali itinerary 4 days.
How to Reach Pura Maduwe Karang
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pura Maduwe Karang Address: Kubutambahan, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81171, Indonesia
- Pura Maduwe Karang Contact Number: +62-361235600
- Pura Maduwe Karang Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Pura Maduwe Karang(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pura Maduwe Karang: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.16% of people who visit Bali include Pura Maduwe Karang in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.33% of people start their Pura Maduwe Karang visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pura Maduwe Karang
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pura Maduwe Karang
People normally club together Klenteng Ling Gwan Kiong and Sekumpul Waterfall while planning their visit to Pura Maduwe Karang.