Pura Petitenget23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Petitenget, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-361235600
- Ticket Price: 5000 IDR
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The Seminyak area is known more for pandering to resort tourist than cultural tourists, but at least it has this centuries old Balinese temple. This is one among the many temples along the perimeter of Bali’s coastline that came about as a result of the efforts of Hindu priest Dang Hyang Nirartha. It was constructed to help ward off the dark spirits that were said make sick those who wandered into the forest. Looking over the beach that shares its name, the red brick and sandstone temple is known and appreciated for its many shrines. It’s an active place of worship, and perhaps you’ll be lucky enough to visit during a time of ceremony. Apparently the design of the staircase leading up to the temple is supposed to represent a dragon.
How to Reach Pura Petitenget
- By Car
- Take a bemo, ojek or a taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pura Petitenget Address: Jalan Petitenget, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
- Pura Petitenget Contact Number: +62-361235600
- Pura Petitenget Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Pura Petitenget Price: 5000 IDR
- Best time to visit Pura Petitenget(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pura Petitenget: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.11% of people who visit Bali include Pura Petitenget in their plan
50% of people start their Pura Petitenget visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pura Petitenget
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pura Petitenget
People normally also visit Tanah Lot Temple while planning their trip to Pura Petitenget.
People also prefer to start their day with Pura Petitenget.