Pura Taman Saraswati8123 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Kajeng, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Architecture
This is a 19th century serene temple dedicated to the goddess Saraswati- the Hindu deity of learning, literature and art. The picturesque lotus pond and water garden add to the charm of the holy temple. This temple is decorated with so many fine carvings inside the Padmasana shrine located in the northeast and also contains bale barong, giant masks, and statues of Goddess Saraswati and the devil Jero Gede Mecaling which are as high as 3 meters in front of the temple.
The temple is frequented by local worshippers and is a must-visit temple is Ubud.
Pura Taman Saraswati Travel Tips
- The peace of religious place should be maintained at all times.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Photography without permission is prohibited.
- Do not miss the evening performances held once a week.
- The daytime has excellent presentations from local painters.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pura Taman Saraswati
- Ticket price for dance performance: 80,000 Rp.
Pura Taman Saraswati Hours
- Dance performance is held by night : everyday except Friday.
How to Reach Pura Taman Saraswati
- By Rented Car.
- Cafe Lotus
- Mumbul restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.13% of people who visit Bali include Pura Taman Saraswati in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.93% of people start their Pura Taman Saraswati visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pura Taman Saraswati
88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pura Taman Saraswati