- Address: Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Restaurant, Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Seminyak - Review
This is a beach town in Bali offering some of the finest beach experiences in the Bali Island. The Seminyak beach is a white sand beach with alluring view of the sea and ideal for surfing. Seminyak also has an interesting 16th century temple called Pura Petitenget good for a quick visit. Petitenget Beach is also a temple beach worth visiting. World-class hotels, spas and restaurants are available for multiplying the pleasure of the stay!
Explore some of the top attractions along with Seminyak using Bali trip planner.
- Hotels, Restaurants are available.
- Water sports like diving are available.
How To reach Seminyak by Public Transport
- Hired car, taxi, Bemo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Seminyak
95% of people who visit Bali include Seminyak in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
31.71% of people start their Seminyak visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Seminyak
93.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seminyak
Seminyak, Bali Reviews
- Starving Artist Studio
- St. Aloysius College Junior School
- Kashatri Sabha
- Scotstounhill Railway Station
- Duke Of Wellington Statue
- A-Side Soul
- CEF Of Britain
- Martyrs School
- Pollok Baptist Church
- Pollokshaws Parish Church
- Church Of Scotland - Glasgow Toryglen
- Partick Baptist Church
- Pollokshaws East Station Glasgow
- Club Noir
- St Catherine Laboure R C Church