Taman Ayun Temple, Bali
About Taman Ayun Temple, Bali
Taman Ayun Temple, Bali - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Jalan Ayodya, Mengwi, Bali, Indonesia
Ticket Price: 3000 IDR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 86.9K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A traditional Balinese Hindu temple set in landscaped gardens that add to the beauty and charm of the structure is a nice place to visit. This temple is dedicated to lord Wisnu and holds a special significance in the Balinese Hinduism.
Taman Ayun Temple Information
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Peace of religious places should be maintained at all times.
- Photography without permission is prohibited.
Taman Ayun Temple Ticket Prices
- Entry to the temple is around 3000Rp to 4000Rp
How To reach Taman Ayun Temple by Public Transport
- Hired Car, Taxi or Bemo
Restaurants Near Taman Ayun Temple
- Coffee tab
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Taman Ayun Temple, Bali Reviews - Write a Review
Better come here at 4 pm, the nuance makes it better experience. So peaceful
It's an oasis in the middle of bali's traffic madness, unbelievably beautiful, like a movie set, and yet so tranquil. It's not so crowded as the other temples. Don't miss it.
Entrance fee was 20k per person when I went. Very quiet place. Serene. Not too many tourist come here so there are plenty of photo opportunities. Lots of areas to walk around and just enjoy the area.
One of the biggest Temple in Bali and very quiet environment. Tourist can not go to middle area of the temple.
It's a perfect example of Balinese architecture...main temple complex is not admissible to foreigners...but one can view the external beauty of the complex from outside..temple complex also boasts lotus ponds,parks,trees and many beautiful stone sculptures..a must visit in Bali.
- Nearby Attractions
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort
- Kebun Bistro
- Ku De Ta
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa
- Sari Organik
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort
- Sardine Restaurant
- Mantra Sakala Resort & Beach Club
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park
- Joglo Villa Bali
- Bali Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bali
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bali
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bali
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bali