Taman Ayun Temple9428 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Ayodya, Mengwi, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3000 IDR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Architecture
A traditional Balinese Hindu temple set in landscaped gardens that add to the beauty and charm of the structure is a nice place to visit. This temple is dedicated to lord Wisnu and holds a special significance in the Balinese Hinduism. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bali itinerary 3 days.
Taman Ayun Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Peace of religious places should be maintained at all times.
- Photography without permission is prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry to the temple is around 3000Rp to 4000Rp
How to Reach Taman Ayun Temple
- Hired Car, Taxi or Bemo
- Coffee tab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.7% of people who visit Bali include Taman Ayun Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
74.8% of people start their Taman Ayun Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Taman Ayun Temple
94.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taman Ayun Temple