Tanah Lot Temple18933 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-361880361
- Ticket Price: 60 IDR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Family And Kids, Architecture
This natural rock formation is also home to a pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot which is claimed to be a 16th-century construction by Dang Hyang Nirartha. The temple is dedicated to Balinese sea gods and is one of the seven seas temples of the Balinese coast. It offers a great view of the sea and the rock formations are picturesque. The place also has some souvenir shops and restaurants.
Use the trip planner to get an idea about how to cover other sightseeing places along with Tanah Lot Temple.
Tanah Lot Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Peace of religious places should be maintained at all times.
- Hotels, Restaurants, Restrooms are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tanah Lot Temple
- For adults: 60,000Rp/ person
- For children: 30,000Rp/ person
- 20,000Rp/ person (adult)
- 15,000Rp/ person (children)
Tanah Lot Temple Hours
- The temple is open daily: 7am – 7pm
- Kecak ‘fire dance’ performance is held daily: 6:30pm
How to Reach Tanah Lot Temple
- Hired taxi or rented car.
- Pork Satay
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.8% of people who visit Bali include Tanah Lot Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75.76% of people start their Tanah Lot Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Tanah Lot Temple
93.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tanah Lot Temple