Tegal Wangi Beach369 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Tegal Wangi, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach
The appeal of this beach lies almost entirely in its location, on the northwest of the Bukit peninsula, facing west into the Indian ocean. For one, it is out of sight, which means even tourists nearby sometimes don’t know it exists. It’s not even that heavily advertised. That makes it a hidden gem of an attraction. For the best views find the carpark near Pura Tegal Wangi, that would be hidden behind a wall. The panoramas from there are breathtaking, especially during the time from 6pm-7pm known as the Blue Hour. Photographers have long used the the wild and untouched looking beach as location for wedding photoshoots. Make sure you're not blown off the cliff edge during high winds. Also, the water here is not safe for swimming.
How to Reach Tegal Wangi Beach
- Drive to here.
- Take a bus, taxi, bemo or ojek to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tegal Wangi Beach Address: Jl. Tegal Wangi, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tegal Wangi Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tegal Wangi Beach(preferred time): 04:30 pm - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Tegal Wangi Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.77% of people who visit Bali include Tegal Wangi Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
77.78% of people start their Tegal Wangi Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tegal Wangi Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tegal Wangi Beach
People normally club together Setia Darma House Of Mask And Puppets and Lovina Beach while planning their visit to Tegal Wangi Beach.