Are you looking for what to do in Bali?
PLACES TO SEE IN BALI
- Temples and religious places: Tanah Lot temple, Gunung Kawi, Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Saraswati temple,Gunung Lebah Temple, Yeh Pulu Temple , Taman Ayun temple, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, elephant cave/ Goa Gajah
- Beaches: Jimabaran Bay, Legian beach, Lovina Beach, white Sand beach.
- Museums and galleries: Don Antonio Blanco Museum, Neka art museum, Agung Rai Museum of Art
- Nature and outdoors: Mount Batur, Gitgit waterfall, Mount Agung, Monkey forest, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Zoos and parks: Bali Bird park, Bali Zoo
- The ground zero monument is dedicated to people who lost their lives in 2002 Bali Bombings is a must-visit on any Bali itinerary.
- Visiting the traditional Balinese royal Palace Puri Salen is a treat to the eyes and is highly recommended by every Bali vacation planner.
- Sanur, Bali
- Pura Luhru Uluwatu
- Tanah Lot
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Mount Batur
- New Kuta Green Park
- Bali Shell Museum
- Goa Gajah
- Gunung Kawi
- Jalan Legian
- Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal
- Ubud Palace
- Blanco Renaissance Museum
THINGS TO DO IN BALI
Bali itineraries are loaded with the activities one can do on their visit. They include:
- Go on a hiking trip or a trek to Mount Batur and Campuhan Ridge Walk. Also a great place for camping in Bali!
- Catch a performance from the varied range of choices like Leging of Mahabharata epic, Kecak Fire & Trance Dance, Devdhan Show.
- Some other interesting Bali activities include visiting the Seminyak and Nusa Dua neighbourhoods. These are packed with beautiful beaches, great resorts and provide wholesome entertainment.
- For exploring the Bali nightlife, visit the Legian street and have fun!
- For shopping in Bali, take a trip to the Kuta square and shop your heart out. If you want to have an ultimate shopping experience, head to Beach walk Mall, Kuta.
- For those interested in water sports, don’t miss out the activities at Bali Jet Set dive and marine sports.
- For kids, Bali has a wholesome entertainment unit- Waterbom Bali. Frequented by tourists of all ages, this place has adventure rides kids will love on their Bali vacation!
Below we have a list of things to do in Bali and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bali getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bali with confidence.