Tukad Cepung Waterfall56 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Tembuku, Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku, Bangli, Tembuku, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80671, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Nature
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of the lesser known gems in Bali. Also known as Best Virgin Waterfall, the place is maintained and taken care of by the people of Bali. Although free to enter, the functioning of the place totally depends on the donation and charity. The thing that makes this waterfall different from others is the circular shaped cliffs surround it. This gives it a beautiful edge making it a destination to witness nature as its rawest form. Come if you love nature or looking for some quiet time. A few moments here can really rejuvenate you! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bali itinerary 4 days.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall Travel Tips
- Keep lots of food and water with you.
- Keep some spare clothes too.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- A donation of Rp. 10000 at the car park is expected for those who maintain this area.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Drive to the car park. Walk down the stairs to the river. Follow the river to the cave.
- Bus Station- Terminal Gianyar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Address: Jl. Tembuku, Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku, Bangli, Tembuku, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80671, Indonesia
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall(preferred time): 06:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.27% of people who visit Bali include Tukad Cepung Waterfall in their plan
36.36% of people start their Tukad Cepung Waterfall visit around 06 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Tukad Cepung Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tukad Cepung Waterfall
People normally club together Campuhan Ridge Walk and Tirta Empul while planning their visit to Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
People also prefer to start their day with Tukad Cepung Waterfall.