Ballarat Bird World185 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 408 Eddy Ave, Mount Helen VIC 3350, Australia, Ballarat Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-353413843
- Tags: Family And Kids, Bird Watching
One of the most popular things to do in Ballarat, the Ballarat Bird World is a favorite of regular visitors. It is home to a whopping number of two hundred Australian and overseas Birds, which is considered to be a rare chance to get to experience vivid Australian colors. Secondly it is the fantastic walkway that spans at around a kilometer with varying inclinations. The manmade waterfall is a lovely site too to see in here after all the bird watching!
More about Ballarat
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Ballarat trip planner.
Hotels like Western Hotel Ballarat, Alfred Motor Inn, Miner's Retreat Motel and Peppinella Motel will solve your problem of where to stay in Ballarat.
Curated Ballarat vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Ballarat and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Ballarat Bird World
- By car
- Ballarat Bird World Address: 408 Eddy Ave, Mount Helen VIC 3350, Australia, Ballarat
- Ballarat Bird World Contact Number: +61-353413843
- Ballarat Bird World Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!