Lydiard StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Ballarat VIC 3350, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Museums, Park, Landmark, Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Lake, Architecture , Street Food, Neighborhoods
Lydiard Street is the most important street and landmark in the third largest city in the urban areas of Australia. It is also known as the heart of the ‘Business Central’. This street is surrounded by the most important buildings, tourist attractions and shops. This is where the major daily activities of Ballarat take place. The railway station of Ballarat, the memorials, museums, parks and lakes overlooks this area. This is definitely not a place where you will sit for some time but you will definitely have to pass this street quite a number of times while you are exploring the city. The busy activities of the people and the buildings of the Old Victorian style looks like we have gone to back to the olden days. It is a sight to behold.
- Lydiard Street Address: Ballarat VIC 3350, Australia
- Lydiard Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!