About Whitepark Bay, Ballintoy
White Park Bay (also spelled Whitepark Bay) is a bay and three-mile long beach located near Ballycastle, County Antrim on the north coast of Northern Ireland, along the Giant’s Causeway Coastal Route. Sheep and cattle graze the hills and beach along the bay, which has been under the care of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty since 1938. It is situated in the townland of White Park. The bay is also home to the Whitepark Bay Youth Hostel. A cairn above the beach is designated as a Scheduled Historic Monument at grid ref: D0225 4403.Wikipedia
Overview of Whitepark Bay
On your visit to Ballintoy, consider visiting Whitepark Bay. Although listed here, Whitepark Bay is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Ballintoy.
More about Ballintoy
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Ballintoy trip planner.
Hotels like White Park Bay Youth Hostel, Carnside Guest House and The Smugglers Inn will solve your problem of where to stay in Ballintoy.
Share your experience - Rate Whitepark Bay, Ballintoy
Gorgeous views and a peaceful walk on the long stretch of beach. Green hills to one side and wide open ocean waves to the other. Shifting sand makes for visual art. Wildflowers bloom on the sand's edge. And the friendly cows even joined us on our walk.
If you don't mind the cleanliness so much, the Whitepark bay youth hostel is in the best position to visit the Antrim Coast. Terrific view from my window and very kind staff. It's wonderful to wake up in the morning and see such a wonderful show beyond the windows. Magic!
Wild and rugged only accessible for the fit. But some great views and just to see the cattle on the beach.
Stunning beach. A beautiful place to relaxing and unwind. You can to Ballintoy Harbour from here along the spectacular Antrim coast.
Beautiful beach but long walk downhill to get there, can also be accessed from balintoy harbour
- Other Attractions
- Town Walls
- Rothenburg Town Hall
- St. James's Church
- Medieval Crime And Justice Museum
- Deutsches Weihnachtsmuseum
- Siebers Tower
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Town Walls
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rothenburg Town Hall
- 5 Star Hotels Near Plonlein
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near St. James's Church
- Budget Hotels Near Medieval Crime And Justice Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Deutsches Weihnachtsmuseum
- Luxury Hotels Near Schmiedgasse
- Hotels Near Gerlachschmiede
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Siebers Tower
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Reichsstadtmuseum
- City Tripplans
- Ballintoy Itinerary 2 Days
- Ballintoy Itinerary 1 Day
- Ballintoy Itinerary 3 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Cork, Dublin, Belfast, Lisdoonvarna, Ballintogher from Houston
- Ballintoy Itinerary 4 Days
- 10 Day Trip to Ireland, United Kingdom from Toronto
- 46 Day Trip to United Kingdom from Stirling
- 4 Day Trip to Dublin from Walkerton
- 2 Day Trip to Ballintoy from Ballintoy