Cristo Luz58 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Indonesia, 800 - Nacoes, Balneario Camboriu - SC, 88330-000, Brazil
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4733674042
- Ticket Price: 15 BRL
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Monument, Statue, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Play, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
If you are looking for the one place which will entertain any age group, head to the Cristo Luz.
The highlight here is the ‘electric Christ’ monument which is Balneário Camboriú’s own version of Christ-the Redeemer standing at a height of 33 meters. The statue is known for its iconic figure of Christ holding an electric light which symbolizes the sun.
The tourist complex itself has restaurants, kid’s play area, pizzeria and fine dine options along with a panoramic view of the whole city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cristo Luz
10.00 am – 7.00 pm:
- Adult- Brazilian Real 15
- Children (7-12 years)- Brazilian Real 5
7.00 pm- 12.00 am:
- Adult- Brazilian Real 30
- Children (7-12 years)- Brazilian Real 10
Cristo Luz Hours
- Visit the official website for more information
How to Reach Cristo Luz
- Bus: Balneario Camboriu bus station (2 kilometers away)
- Hire a Taxi
- Rent a Car
- Rent a Bike/ Bicycle
- By walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Balneario Camboriu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Balneario Camboriu and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Balneario Camboriu include Cristo Luz in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.31% of people start their Cristo Luz visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cristo Luz
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cristo Luz