How to Reach Balneario Camboriu
The Easiest Way to Reach Balneario Camboriu
- By Air: Located 30 kilometers from Balneario Camboriu, the nearest airport is the Ministro Victor Konder International Airport (NVT). The airport offers direct flights to and from major Brazilian cities including Sao Paolo and Rio de Janeiro. You can hire a Taxi or take a bus to reach Balneario Camboriu from the airport. Car rentals are available at the airport too.
- By Bus: There are many busses which connect the city to major cities in Brazil and Argentina. Busses connect to neighboring cities including Itajai (10 kilometers from Balneario Camboriu), Joinville (96 kilometers from Balneario Camboriu) and Florianópolis (80 kilometers from Balneario Camboriu).
- By Car: If you are driving to Balneario Camboriu, take the BR-101 and follow the signs.
- By Cable Car: The cable car operates form the central beach of Balneario Camboriu to the Laranjeiras beach.
- By Bus: There are a few bus stations around the city which are useful if you don’t prefer renting you own ride or walking.
- By renting a Car: You can rent a car at the airport or from rental services around the city.
- By Taxi: There are a couple of places which provide Taxi service around the city.
- By walking: Most of the attractions are within walking distance and you can have a good time exploring the city on foot.
- Renting a Bike/ Bicycle: You can rent a bike or bicycle in the city to explore if you mind walking around Balneario Camboriu. Eco rides are a local favorite.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Balneario Camboriu and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Balneario Camboriu
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Balneario Camboriu. The most preferred mode of transport in Balneario Camboriu is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 10 km Average time: 83 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 45 min Waiting 30 min Walking 8 min Overall average time for 10 kms 83 min
- How to reach Cities Near Balneario Camboriu
- How to reach Braço Do Norte
- How to reach Urussanga
- How to reach General Carneiro
- How to reach Pomerode
- How to reach Treze De Maio
- How to reach Prudentópolis
- How to reach Otacílio Costa
- How to reach Campo Largo
- How to reach Fazenda Rio Grande
- How to reach Guaratuba
- How to reach Almirante Tamandaré
- How to reach Celso Ramos
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Oxford
- How to reach Winchester
- How to reach Illinois
- How to reach Illinois Bend
- How to reach Bihać
- How to reach St Lucia
- How to reach East Hanover
- How to reach Alagni
- How to reach Okolona
- How to reach Agios Nikolaos