Parque Unipraias CamboriuCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Av. Atlantica, 6006 - Barra Sul, Balneario Camboriu - SC, 89668-000, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4734047600
- Ticket Price: 39 BRL
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Amusement Park, Beach, Forest, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Rides, Nightclub
An Amusement park, the Parque Unipraias Camboriu is loaded with rides and known for its iconic cable car rides to the Laranjeiras beach.
The park is located close to the pier and a pebbles’ throw away from the popular nightclub ‘Shed Western Bar’.
- Bondinho Rides
- Yoohoo Rides
- Zip Rider
- Fantastic Forest
The place also has a trekking area where you can trek through lush green forest and if you are lucky you may even come across a few animals.
Parque Unipraias Camboriu Travel Tips
- Visit the official website for rules and regulation.
- The place has a small food court where you can get light snacks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Unipraias Camboriu
Bondinho with Access to the Park:
- Adults- Brazilian Real 39
- Children (6-12 years) - Brazilian Real 39 (with relevant documents)
- Seniors (60+ years)- Brazilian Real 19 (with relevant documents)
- Children (0-5 years)- Free (With relevant Documents)
- Individual - Brazilian Real 28
- Double (2 people per sled) - Brazilian Real 39
Zip Rider: Individual - Brazilian Real 45
Fantastic Forest: Individual- Brazilian Real 45 (Children of 3 years and above)
How to Reach Parque Unipraias Camboriu
- Hire a Taxi
- Rent a Car
- Rent a Bike/ Bicycle
- By walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Balneario Camboriu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Balneario Camboriu and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Balneario Camboriu include Parque Unipraias Camboriu in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
93.55% of people start their Parque Unipraias Camboriu visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Parque Unipraias Camboriu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Unipraias Camboriu
Parque Unipraias Camboriu Reviews & Ratings
Smaller sugar loaf mountain. New, clean and fun. Crowded when cruise ships are at the harbor because most passengers visits the place.
It's certainly the best attraction in Balneário Camboriú and it's getting better year by year as they add new rides. Every ride has to be paid separately. Parking at Laranjeiras can save you up to 70%.
Great view from both of the lookouts!
Great look out point to see the city beachfront. Park closes at 6, so it's hard to catch the sunset, but still enjoyable.
One of the best views to appreciate the city