Parque Unipraias Camboriu, Balneario CamboriuCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Atlantica, 6006 - Barra Sul, Balneario Camboriu - SC, 89668-000, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4734047600
- Ticket Price: 39 BRL
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Amusement Park, Beach, Forest, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Rides, Nightclub
About Parque Unipraias Camboriu, Balneario Camboriu
An Amusement park, the Parque Unipraias Camboriu is loaded with rides and known for its iconic cable car rides to the Laranjeiras beach.
The park is located close to the pier and a pebbles’ throw away from the popular nightclub ‘Shed Western Bar’.
- Bondinho Rides
- Yoohoo Rides
- Zip Rider
- Fantastic Forest
The place also has a trekking area where you can trek through lush green forest and if you are lucky you may even come across a few animals.
Parque Unipraias Camboriu Information
- Visit the official website for rules and regulation.
- The place has a small food court where you can get light snacks.
Parque Unipraias Camboriu Ticket Prices
Bondinho with Access to the Park:
- Adults- Brazilian Real 39
- Children (6-12 years) - Brazilian Real 39 (with relevant documents)
- Seniors (60+ years)- Brazilian Real 19 (with relevant documents)
- Children (0-5 years)- Free (With relevant Documents)
- Individual - Brazilian Real 28
- Double (2 people per sled) - Brazilian Real 39
Zip Rider: Individual - Brazilian Real 45
Fantastic Forest: Individual- Brazilian Real 45 (Children of 3 years and above)
How To reach Parque Unipraias Camboriu by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi
- Rent a Car
- Rent a Bike/ Bicycle
- By walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Balneario Camboriu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Balneario Camboriu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parque Unipraias Camboriu, Balneario Camboriu Reviews
Mandatory activity when visiting Balneário Camboriú. Nice views from the top and a few fun activities. Mostly children oriented place but definitely worth a visit for the views alone.
Good place to spend a time looking the nature and enjoying the resources they offer.
Amazing view of the city