How to Reach Baltimore
HOW TO GET TO BALTIMORE
- By Air: The Baltimore – Washington International Airport connects the city with the other parts of US and also other countries.
- By Train: The Penn Station is the most convenient rail station for people who are coming from other places.
- By Taxi: There are quite a few taxi services but are mostly very expensive.
- By Bus: Bus services are available in plenty from nearby cities to Baltimore. The buses are very well maintained and very comfortable to travel in.
HOW TO GET AROUND BALTIMORE
- By Train: There are stations at regular intervals all round the city to travel from one part to another or one district to another. This is probably the fastest means to travel.
- By Bus: Buses are also available in abundance within the city and the services are quite reasonable in price as well.
- By Car: These are the most common means of travelling within the city. private car services charge quite a lot.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are available in the city but are expensive so it is better to avoid them if you have other options in hand.