How to Reach Baltimore, Maryland
The Easiest Way to Reach Baltimore
HOW TO GET TO BALTIMORE
- By Air: The Baltimore – Washington International Airport connects the city with the other parts of US and also other countries.
- By Train: The Penn Station is the most convenient rail station for people who are coming from other places.
- By Taxi: There are quite a few taxi services but are mostly very expensive.
- By Bus: Bus services are available in plenty from nearby cities to Baltimore. The buses are very well maintained and very comfortable to travel in.
HOW TO GET AROUND BALTIMORE
- By Train: There are stations at regular intervals all round the city to travel from one part to another or one district to another. This is probably the fastest means to travel.
- By Bus: Buses are also available in abundance within the city and the services are quite reasonable in price as well.
- By Car: These are the most common means of travelling within the city. private car services charge quite a lot.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are available in the city but are expensive so it is better to avoid them if you have other options in hand.
Are you looking for a Baltimore travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Baltimore
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Baltimore. The most preferred mode of transport in Baltimore is Car.
Average distance: 23.58 km Average time: 36.05 min
Car 57.14%Driving 31.75 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 28.7 kms 32.25 min
Walking 14.29%Walking 31.33 min Driving 8.33 min Overall average time for 5.1 kms 39.67 min
Train/Metro 19.05%Train 26.25 min Waiting 7.5 min Walking 6.25 min Bus 3.75 min Other 2.5 min Overall average time for 26.24 kms 46.25 min
Tram/Streetcar 4.76%Tram 17 min Walking 8 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 7 kms 30 min
How to Reach Baltimore from Nearby Cities
|Millersville to Baltimore||7.15 km||7 mins|
|Parkville to Baltimore||8.36 km||8 mins|
|Severn to Baltimore||9.95 km||9 mins|
|Randallstown to Baltimore||20.45 km||20 mins|
|Edgewood to Baltimore||35.47 km||35 mins|
- How to reach Washington D. C.
- How to reach Gettysburg
- How to reach Hershey
- How to reach Philadelphia
- How to reach Ocean City
- How to reach Atlantic City
- How to reach Charlottesville
- How to reach Williamsburg
- How to reach Newark
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco