It is a beautiful neighborhood area situated east of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. The name is such because there were a number of Italian immigrants who came down and settled here during the 20th century. Even at present there are many over here. This neighborhood is regarded as the safest area in the whole city and all thanks to the settlements here. They always abide by the promise to protect each other from any outside criminal activities.
This place is also regarded as one of the best dining places in the lovely city. This is due to the large number of good restaurants set up here. Apart from that there is also a small and cozy market place that sells usually native Italian stuffs. You can thus make this a part of your itinerary list and dine and shop here one day during your vacation.
Little Italy Travel Tips
- The people here also host a lovely Film Festival here every year ending. In this they play outdoor movies in a wall projector. The visitors come here with blankets and mats and sit on the other side of the parking to watch movies.
- Sabatino’s Italian restaurant
- Ciao Bella
- Ten Ten American Bistro
- Chiaparrelli’s Restaurant
- Also’s Ristorante Italio
- La Scala Ristorante Italiano
- Dalesio’s restaurant of Little Italy
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baltimore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baltimore and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.63% of people who visit Baltimore include Little Italy in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Little Italy visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Little Italy
76.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Little Italy