Maryland Historical Society118 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 201 West Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4106853750
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, View Point, Historical Site, Heritage Building
This is the oldest cultural association of the state of Maryland. This society is divided into two parts- the first having the museum and the second having the library. The museum has all types of exhibits that diversify the history and lifestyle of even the earliest settlers over here. The library on the other hand publishes journals and magazines and also organizes public events to make people aware of their history and heritage. This place is declared a part of the Register Of places of National heritage.
- Zella’s Pizzeria
- Faidley seafood
- Cafe Gourmet
- Sotto Sopra
- The Land of Kush
- Puerto 511
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baltimore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baltimore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Maryland Historical Society Address: 201 West Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States
- Maryland Historical Society Contact Number: +1-4106853750
- Maryland Historical Society Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Maryland Historical Society(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Maryland Historical Society: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8% of people who visit Baltimore include Maryland Historical Society in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.94% of people start their Maryland Historical Society visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Maryland Historical Society
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maryland Historical Society
People normally club together Baltimore Museum Of Art and Enoch Pratt Free Library while planning their visit to Maryland Historical Society.