Oriole Park At Camden Yards1274 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 333 West Camden Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States, 21201
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4106859800
- Fax: +1-4105476277
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Architecture , Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
This park that is popularly known as just Camden yards is the first of the retro baseball ball parks that were constructed here. This is the home ground of the very famous Baltimore Orioles baseball team that is known to have hosted quite a few very important matches.
The stadium was set up in the year 1992 replacing the Memorial Stadium that was one of the multi -purpose stadiums common earlier on. The Orioles Park was the first stadium of this asymmetrical design and architecture that was specially made for baseball games.
This land once served as the rail yard for the Baltimore and Ohio’s Railroad Camden Station. The whole field was constructed by civilians and donations taken from them but the field was later designated as a property of the state. There is also a separate park in here where you will find picnic tables and native orange umbrellas that depict the color of the national baseball teams. So you just do not come here as game audiences and spectators, but it is also a perfect place to enjoy a nice picnic.
Oriole Park At Camden Yards Travel Tips
- Check game timings if you are planning to attend one of them.
- All your bags will be passed through thorough security checks.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the stadium stands.
How to Reach Oriole Park At Camden Yards
- Bus numbers 014, 017 and 027 till Russell Street and Camden Yards.
- The Camden Station is just nearby.
- Brio Tuscan Grille
- The Cheesecake factory
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Diamond Tavern
- Woodberry Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baltimore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baltimore and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.05% of people who visit Baltimore include Oriole Park At Camden Yards in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.73% of people start their Oriole Park At Camden Yards visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Oriole Park At Camden Yards
63.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oriole Park At Camden Yards