Are you looking for what to do in Baltimore?
PLACES TO SEE
- National Aquarium: This is a non- profit organization established for the conservation of aquatic animals and giving them a proper place to live in. The place is very big and is divided into sections. Each section is dedicated to a variety of species.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards: This is the main stadium of the city and the homeground of the Baltimore Orioles. The stadium is equipped with the best facilities and enjoying a match here is pure bliss.
- Fort McHenry National Monument: This is an important landmark of the city that is in the shape of a coastal star. This fort has always been the savior and barrio whenever the lovely city has been attackes by enemies.
- Fell’s Point: This is a main city square that overlooks the beachline. It is one place where you will still find the essence of the 18th century tradition, culture and lifestyle. The authenticity of this place is what attracts tourists most.
- Inner Harbor: This is a historical port area that used to be brimming with wealth and culture when the maritime trade was at its peak. Till now, the essence of the past and boats of that time can be seen here put up on display.
Below we have a list of things to do in Baltimore and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Baltimore getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Baltimore with confidence.