Get into the world of pirates and become one yourself! The captain will welcome you on board for the most exciting cruise experience. Here you will be able to dress, talk and walk like a pirate. Though the activities are more enjoyed by the little ones, elders enjoy no less.
As soon as you are settled on the ship, your children will be dressed into little pirates and you can also join them in the treasure hunting activities. Run, hide, shoot and kill your opponent with the water guns and canons. You will also be given options to choose your goodies from the treasure trove of the pirates.
Besides this first part of games and activities, the second part includes the mind blowing sailing across the river and admiring the serenity and beauty of the surroundings. The backdrop of the lush greenery and the blue waters make the perfect picture. So do not miss this amazing experience when you are in the city.
Urban Pirates Travel Tips
- The reservation charges are subject to change sometimes. Please confirm the timings and charges before booking.
- Early reservations are better to avoid the last moment rush. It is also because the seats get booked a couple of weeks in advance mostly.
- Birthdays, parties and other group bookings are also taken here.
- Do not forget your cameras.
- Carry your own water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Urban Pirates
- USD 12 for children below 3 years.
- Other details are subject to change.
Urban Pirates Hours
Family Adventure Cruises
- Fridays- 4:00 PM after school specials
- Saturdays- 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sundays- 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Adult BYOG Cruise
- Thursdays- 5:30 PM- 8:30 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays- 5:30 PM – 10:30 PM
- Summer and winter schedules are different. Check the official website for current changes.
- Thames Street Oyster House
- Nanami Cafe
- The Point in Fells
- Riptide by The Bay
- Tapas Adela Restaurant
- Slainte Irish pub and Restaurant
- Kali’s Court Mediterranean Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baltimore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baltimore and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.91% of people who visit Baltimore include Urban Pirates in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.5% of people start their Urban Pirates visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Urban Pirates
91.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Urban Pirates