Get into the world of pirates and become one yourself! The captain will welcome you on board for the most exciting cruise experience. Here you will be able to dress, talk and walk like a pirate. Though the activities are more enjoyed by the little ones, elders enjoy no less.
As soon as you are settled on the ship, your children will be dressed into little pirates and you can also join them in the treasure hunting activities. Run, hide, shoot and kill your opponent with the water guns and canons. You will also be given options to choose your goodies from the treasure trove of the pirates.
Besides this first part of games and activities, the second part includes the mind blowing sailing across the river and admiring the serenity and beauty of the surroundings. The backdrop of the lush greenery and the blue waters make the perfect picture. So do not miss this amazing experience when you are in the city.
Urban Pirates Travel Tips
- The reservation charges are subject to change sometimes. Please confirm the timings and charges before booking.
- Early reservations are better to avoid the last moment rush. It is also because the seats get booked a couple of weeks in advance mostly.
- Birthdays, parties and other group bookings are also taken here.
- Do not forget your cameras.
- Carry your own water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Urban Pirates
- USD 12 for children below 3 years.
- Other details are subject to change.
Urban Pirates Hours
Family Adventure Cruises
- Fridays- 4:00 PM after school specials
- Saturdays- 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sundays- 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Adult BYOG Cruise
- Thursdays- 5:30 PM- 8:30 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays- 5:30 PM – 10:30 PM
- Summer and winter schedules are different. Check the official website for current changes.
- Thames Street Oyster House
- Nanami Cafe
- The Point in Fells
- Riptide by The Bay
- Tapas Adela Restaurant
- Slainte Irish pub and Restaurant
- Kali’s Court Mediterranean Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baltimore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baltimore and book an accommodation of your choice.
87.75% of people who visit Baltimore include Urban Pirates in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.5% of people start their Urban Pirates visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Urban Pirates
91.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Urban Pirates
Urban Pirates Reviews & Ratings
This was so so so so fun! The entertainers were very funny, respectful and prepared. They had bottle openers and corkscrews if we needed it. I was a bit skeptical if I’d like something like this but I had a great time with my friends and I would definitely do this again❤️
For kids of 4 to 9 years old I thinks is really good they will enjoy. It was fun the pirates adventures. I thought they would paint the kids faces since in the website they offered that. But the kids only got a tattoo when we went, that was my turn down. But other than that it was nice. I like how the pirates got into they're role 🤪😅
Went on a Friday night cruise last week. A fantastic time was had by all. Crew members were all great. The one hour cruise is an excellent way to see Fells Point, Harbor East and the Inner Harbor. I recommend Urban Pirates. Arrghh!
We took our 9yr old and we all had a great time. The check-in was super easy and the crew on the pirate ship were awesome!! Highly recommend Urban Pirates to anyone no matter the age for loads of fun!!
My 9-year old loved it. My 12-year old tolerated it until he had to share the water cannon. He threw a bit of a fit, and the crew were wonderful. They gave him space but continued to discretely check up on us. Best possible response to the situation.