Altes Rathaus, Bamberg
About Altes Rathaus, Bamberg
Altes Rathaus, Bamberg - Address
Address: Altes Rathaus, Obere Brücke 1, 96047 Bamberg
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Island, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
On an artificial island in the middle of the bridge, perched over the River Regnitz, boldly stand the old town hall of Bamberg.The Altes Rathaus has been an attraction in Bamberg since 1386. The town hall was reconstructed between 1744 and 1756.The magnificent frescos over the façade illustrate how the town was built over the island. The building is well decorated with allegorical paintings on both sides and beautifully designed in baroque architecture. The Altes Rathaus is popular for its beauty and is a recommended visit in the city of Bamberg.
Altes Rathaus Information
- Carry your camera because you may want to take pictures.
- Ticket prices and timings are not available.
How To reach Altes Rathaus by Public Transport
- BTB Tourist Special Train GmbH
- Complex Train Ltd.
- Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
Restaurants Near Altes Rathaus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bamberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bamberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Altes Rathaus, Bamberg Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Wunderburg 10
- Wilde Rose Keller
- Brauerei Greifenklau Gmbh
- Historisches Museum Bamberg
- Bamberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bamberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bamberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bamberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bamberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bamberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bamberg