Bamberg AltstadtCurrently Open
- Address: Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Cafe, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Town, Architecture , Old Town
Bamberg Altstadt is the Old Town area in the city of Bamberg which served as a crucial link with the Poland and Pomerania Slav people. The old town is replete with exquisite architectural structures, shops, magnificent historic buildings, palaces, market area, walking streets, cafes and more. The Altstadt is very well maintained and is a truly recommended attraction in the city of Bamberg.
Bamberg Altstadt Travel Tips
- The old village is a 15 minute walk from the railway station.
- The river cruise is recommended to enhance your experience in this area.
How to Reach Bamberg Altstadt
- Train: BTB Tourist Special Train GmbH, Complex Train Ltd.
- Bus: Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bamberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bamberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.1% of people who visit Bamberg include Bamberg Altstadt in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
66% of people start their Bamberg Altstadt visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Bamberg Altstadt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bamberg Altstadt