Bamberg Altstadt, Bamberg
About Bamberg Altstadt, Bamberg
Bamberg Altstadt, Bamberg - Address
Address: Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Cafe, Tourist Center, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Town, Architecture , Old Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Bamberg Altstadt is the Old Town area in the city of Bamberg which served as a crucial link with the Poland and Pomerania Slav people. The old town is replete with exquisite architectural structures, shops, magnificent historic buildings, palaces, market area, walking streets, cafes and more. The Altstadt is very well maintained and is a truly recommended attraction in the city of Bamberg.
Bamberg Altstadt Information
- The old village is a 15 minute walk from the railway station.
- The river cruise is recommended to enhance your experience in this area.
How To reach Bamberg Altstadt by Public Transport
- Train: BTB Tourist Special Train GmbH, Complex Train Ltd.
- Bus: Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
Restaurants Near Bamberg Altstadt
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bamberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bamberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bamberg Altstadt, Bamberg Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Wilde Rose Keller
- Brauerei Greifenklau Gmbh
- Historisches Museum Bamberg
- Arkaden Hotel Im Kloster
- Bamberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bamberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bamberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bamberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bamberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bamberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bamberg