Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg
Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg - Address, Phone Number
Address: Domplatz 5, 96049 Bamberg
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Religious Site, Statue, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Bamberg Cathedral, Bamberg
The Bamberg cathedral stands beautifully as a centerpiece over the Dom hill dressed in a combination of Romanesque and Gothic architecture. The cathedral has two choirs and is home to various magnificent art works including sculptures from the Hohenstaufen era, the famous statue of the Bamberg Rider, an altar by Veit Stoss, the laughing angel, allegorical figures of the Synagogue and more. The cathedral is a peaceful getaway exhibiting a spectacular view of the city from the hill.
Bamberg Cathedral Information
- Guided tours are available to the cathedral.
- Guided tour timings: 10 am – 2 pm.
- The Cathedral is closed every Saturday from May to October from 11.45 am to 12.45 pm for the organ concerts.
- Visitors are not allowed during services.
- The historical museum is just a walk away.
Bamberg Cathedral Ticket Prices
- Adults: €4, Concessions: €3
- Children under 15: free
How To reach Bamberg Cathedral by Public Transport
- Bus: Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
- Train: BTB Tourist Special Train GmbH , Complex Train Ltd.
Restaurants Near Bamberg Cathedral
- Ambrausianum GmbH
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bamberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bamberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bamberg Cathedral Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Bamberg