E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus148 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schillerplatz 26, 96047 Bamberg, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-9519550310
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Garden, Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Specialty Museums
E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus is a little museum that tells about the life of E. T. A. Hoffmann who was a renowned artist. The museum is beautified with an exquisite garden at the back. The museum has a magnificent musical display. Art history and music lovers are bound to enjoy their visit to this place.
E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus Travel Tips
- The museum is usually open only 2 days a week.
- Guided tours are available for a minimum of 15 people.
Entrance Ticket Details For E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus
- Adults: 2 € , Students: 1 €
- Children under 6 years: free, Members of ETA Hoffmann Society: free
E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus Hours
- 1st May to 1st November :Holidays - 10 am-12 pm
How to Reach E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus
- Bus: Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
- Train: BTB Tourist Special Train GmbH , Complex Train Ltd.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bamberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bamberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus Address: Schillerplatz 26, 96047 Bamberg, Germany
- E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus Contact Number: +49-9519550310
- E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus Timing: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus Price: 2 EUR
- Best time to visit E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus(preferred time): 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Time required to visit E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.39% of people who visit Bamberg include E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
74.47% of people start their E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus
People normally club together Natural History Museum and Theater Der Schatten Or Norbert Gotz while planning their visit to E. T. A. Hoffmann Haus.