Events and Festivals in Bamberg
- Calderon Festival: This is an open air theatre festival hosted in the Alte Hofhaltung palace's courtyard. The plays and performances during this festival are spectacular. The festival is celebrated during the month of July in Bamberg.
- Street Magician Festival: Commonly referred to as the magic festival, the Street magic Festival is hosted is 25 different areas across the city of Bamberg. Various artists from different countries gather in large numbers to perform at this festival that is usually hosted at the Gruner market. The Street magician festival is celebrated in the month of July in the city of Bamberg.
- Sandkerwa: This is a religious festival that celebrates the consecration of St. Elisabeth church for five days in a row. With time great pomp and show was added this religious festival. Today, the festival comprises of a beer event, street festival and fair which features fireworks, live music and its famous fisherman's joust. The Sandkerwa is celebrated during the month of August in Bamberg.
- Flea and Antique Market: The month of August makes Bamberg and antique shopping area with a flea market. If shopping is what you live for, start at this very town in Germany.
- Christmas Market: The Christmas market is hosted at four different parts of Bamberg namely; Maxplatz Square, Goyersworth Place, Advent Market and in Jakobsplatz Square. The museums, churches and public buildings contribute to the festive atmosphere. The market features beautiful art and craft displays.
Trip plans for Bamberg
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bamberg
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Bamberg
- Events & Festivals in Forchheim
- Events & Festivals in Stadelhofen
- Events & Festivals in Wonsees
- Events & Festivals in Michelau In Oberfranken
- Events & Festivals in Herzogenaurach
- Events & Festivals in Erlangen