Rose Garden At The New ResidenzCurrently Open
- Address: Domplatz 8, Bamberg, South West, Germany, 96049, 88127
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-0951519390
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Landmarks
New Residenz is a beautiful old building located right opposite the Altes hofhaltung (Old Court). Initially the residenz was used as a home for the Bamberger prince bishops. With the new residenz lies the romantic rose garden with beautiful blooming roses. The garden offers magnificent views of the St. Michael's Church and the roofs of the city citizens. Along with this garden the Residenz is also home to sandstone the State Library and the State Gallery of the city of Bamberg.
Rose Garden At The New Residenz Travel Tips
- A guided tour is recommended.
How to Reach Rose Garden At The New Residenz
- Train: BTB Tourist Special Train GmbH, Complex Train Ltd
- Bus: Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
- Restaurant Cafe Michaelsberg
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bamberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bamberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.89% of people who visit Bamberg include Rose Garden At The New Residenz in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55.56% of people start their Rose Garden At The New Residenz visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rose Garden At The New Residenz
60.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Rose Garden At The New Residenz