Best Time To Visit Bandar Seri Begawan
Bandar Seri Begawan experience tropical rainforest climate. It means rainfall throughout the year is a common feature of this region of Brunei. That’s why, Bandar Seri Begawan experience two types of seasons – dry season and wet season. Though there is no ‘dry season’ in true sense. But few months receive a less amount of shower as compare to the other months. Hence, lets’ check out which are those months are:
- Wet season (November to January, April to June, August and September): As said before, rainfall happens in Bandar Seri Begawan for the whole year. However, to be specific, these months receive maximum rainfall. Hence, if you are coming in this season then be prepared to face heavy shower that might spoil your trip.
- Dry season (February, March, July and October): Bandar Seri Begawan doesn’t have any specific dry season. These are the few months that receive a lesser amount of rainfall as compare to the other months. Hence, these seasons can be considered as the ideal months for the visit.
Hence, months like February, March, July and October are the best time to visit Bandar Seri Begawan. But be prepared to face high hotel prices as these are also the peak months for the visit.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bandar Seri Begawan is October.
Least humid month in Bandar Seri Begawan is July.
- Best time to visit Tasek Lama Recreational Park in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Best time to visit Istana Nurul Iman in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Best time to visit Royal Regalia Building in Bandar Seri Begawan
Best time to visit Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Everyday : 24-hrs