Ulu Temburong National Park6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
If you are a nature, wildlife or a photography enthusiast, the Ulu Temburong National Park is a perfect destination for you. Tucked away in the beautiful island city and capital of the Sultanate of Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan, this national park was the first national park to be established in Brunei. The park is open to the public between 0800 hours to 1800 hours, all days of the week. Especially designed and established for scientific research and low-impact visitors, this national park is an ideal place for people who are travelling with friends or family and are looking for a short yet worthwhile immersion in a limited time.
- Ulu Temburong National Park Address: Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan
- Ulu Temburong National Park Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!