Baghel Museum, Bandhavgarh National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Near Tala Village, Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9212777223
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
About Baghel Museum, Bandhavgarh National Park
The Baghel Museum maintains the personal belongings of Maharaja of Rewa and has a fine collection of ancient tools used for hunting by the King along with stuffed animals that were hunted by royalty. The weapons are the highlight of the museum that truly recreate the times gone by.
Stop by at the museum to see a part of the royal history of India and get a peek into the life of the Maharaja.
- Contact Number: +91-92125-53107
Baghel Museum Ticket Prices
- Admission for Adult (Indian): INR 50
- For other prices, visit the official website.
How To reach Baghel Museum by Public Transport
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.