Bandhavgarh Hill, Bandhavgarh National Park
About Bandhavgarh Hill, Bandhavgarh National Park
Bandhavgarh Hill, Bandhavgarh National Park - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Bandhavgarh National Park, Bandhavgarh Qila Trail, Bandhavgarh, Madhya Pradesh 484664
Ticket Price: 4300 INR
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 30 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Bandhavgarh Hill is known for its ancient Bandhavgarh fort that is the oldest fort in India (2500 years old) and the historic temples that date back to the 12th century. It is believed that the famous saint Kabir lived and preached here during the 16th century.
Many people come here to explore the fort ruins that legends say are haunted while others love to hike through the hill to take in the panoramic greenery. Take a day trip here to experience the history and the stories of the place.
- Contact Number: +91-9212777223 / +91-92125-53107
Bandhavgarh Hill Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- Carry a torch with you if you plan on staying after sunset.
Bandhavgarh Hill Ticket Prices
Admission fee for the National Park
- Entry fee of Indians: INR 2200 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
- Entry fee of Foreigners: INR 4300 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
Note: Prices vary annually. For more information, visit the official website.
Bandhavgarh Hill Opening and Closing Hours
- The fort is officially closed but casual visitors can take a walk around before sunset.
- 15 October - 15 February: 7.00 am – 10.30 am; 2.00 pm – 5.30 pm
- 16 February - 31 March: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.00 pm – 6.30 pm
- 01 April - 30 June: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.30 pm – 7.00 pm
How To reach Bandhavgarh Hill by Public Transport
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel)
- By Hiking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bandhavgarh Hill, Bandhavgarh National Park Reviews - Write a Review
- Bandhavgarh National Park Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bandhavgarh National Park
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bandhavgarh National Park
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bandhavgarh National Park