Best Time To Visit Bandhavgarh National Park
Bandhavgarh National Park, like the rest of Madhya Pradesh has a typical North Indian Climate with a distinct summer, Monsoon and winter season. The summers are pretty hot and dry while the rainy season more than makes up for the heat. Winter are rather chilly and add to the experience of exploring the natural reserves all around.
- Summer: The summer season starts off from the month of March and ends in June. The temperature touches a scorching 44 degrees Celsius during May and early June. By mid-June the park receives its first rainfall.
- Monsoon: The Monsoon season kick starts in mid-June and extends till October. Rainfall is quiet heavy with an average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius and a higher temperature of 34 degrees Celsius.
- Winter: November to February is the winter season with the temperature dropping to 18 degrees Celsius in December while January (the coldest month of the year) touching as low as 1 degree Celsius. February is warmer and touches 10 degrees Celsius.
The best time to visit Bandhavgarh National Park is from October to early June. Summers are apt for wildlife photography while the early winter season really is the sweet spot of the year to explore the National park.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 80 0
Maximum rain recorded in Bandhavgarh National Park is 7761.73 mm in June.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Bandhavgarh National Park is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bandhavgarh National Park is August.
Least humid month in Bandhavgarh National Park is May.
- Best time to visit Bandhavgarh Hill in Bandhavgarh National Park
Best time to visit Bandhavgarh Ancient Caves in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Everyday : 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Best time to visit Shesh Saiya in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Everyday : 07:30 AM to 02:00 PM
- Best time to visit Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary in Bandhavgarh National Park