The understated part of Bandhavgarh National Park, Climbers Point is named on the parasitic climbers that are seen growing on the forest trees to reach the height of the trees for sunlight. The whole place owes its charm to the Bamboo and Sal trees that flood the forested area along with Butea Superba and Bauhinia Wahlii species. A sight of the Tigers from the reserve, completes the visit.
Do carry a camera to capture the gorgeous view.
- Contact Number: +91-92125-53107
Entrance Ticket Details For Climbers Point
Admission fee for the National Park
- Entry fee of Indians: INR 2200 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
- Entry fee of Foreigners: INR 4300 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
Note: Prices vary annually. For more information, visit the official website.
Climbers Point Hours
- 15 October - 15 Feb: 7.00 am – 10.30 am; 2.00 pm – 5.30 pm
- 16 February- 31 March: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.00 pm – 6.30 pm
- 01 April - 30 June: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.30 pm – 7.00 pm
How to Reach Climbers Point
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.03% of people who visit Bandhavgarh National Park include Climbers Point in their plan
95% of people start their Climbers Point visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Climbers Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Climbers Point