How to Reach Bandhavgarh National Park - The Easiest Way to Reach Bandhavgarh National Park
HOW TO GET TO BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK
- By Air: The Allahabad Airport is located 280 kilometers from the Bandhavgarh National Park. The nearest airport is at Jabalpur city (190 kilometers away) from where you can take a Taxi or a hire a Cab.
- By Train: The nearest train station is at Umaria (53 kilometers from the National Park). You can reach Umaria by taking a train through the IRCTC network and take a jeep ride further to reach Bandhavgarh National Park. You can also take a train to Katni (93 kilometers away) to further take a bus ride to Bandhavgarh National Park.
- By Car: Bandhavgarh National Park is connected to the State Highway 10 in Umaria District of Madhya Pradesh. You can drive to the National Park from Delhi (860 kilometers away) and Agra (700 kilometers away).
HOW TO GET AROUND BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK
- By Taking a Jeep Safari: Most of the reserves and attractions are bets explored by taking a Safari Day trip that includes a Jeep with a guide and a limit of 6 people per vehicle. Mostly the Jeep rides are included with the accommodation but you can opt for other local operators as well.
- By Walking: If you are staying at a resort here and simply want to walk around, you can explore the nearby places on foot as well.
Are you looking for a Bandhavgarh National Park travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to reach Rewa
- How to reach Satna
- How to reach Jabalpur
- How to reach Amarkantak
- How to reach Kanha
- How to reach Khajuraho
- How to reach Allahabad
- How to reach Pench National Park
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai