Panpatha Wildlife SanctuaryCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Bandhavgarh National Park, MP SH 10, Panpatha, Madhya Pradesh 484661, India
- Timings: 06:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9212777223
- Ticket Price: 4300 INR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids
The Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary is a part of Bandhavgarh National Park, spread across an area of 249 square kilometers. The sanctuary is known for its wide variety of fauna including various species of primates along with Tigers, Bears, Elephants, Wolves and other exotic animals. If you are an animal lover, you will love to see the majestic animals in their true habitat while the thrill of the jungle Safari is a treat for the adrenaline seeker.
Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- You will need prior reservations.
- Contact Number: +91-92125-53107
Entrance Ticket Details For Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary
Admission fee for the National Park:
- Entry fee of Indians: INR 2200 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
- Entry fee of Foreigners: INR 4300 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
Note: Prices vary annually. For more information, visit the official website.
Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary Hours
- 01 October - To - 30 June (01-October till 30-June) Safari Booking starts 120 Days before.
- Morning Safari: 6:30 am - 10:30 am
- Afternoon Safari: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Fort Safari: Closed Now
How to Reach Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.58% of people who visit Bandhavgarh National Park include Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
63.64% of people start their Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary
People normally also visit Govindgarh Fort while planning their trip to Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary.