Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary, Bandhavgarh National Park
Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Bandhavgarh National Park, MP SH 10, Panpatha, Madhya Pradesh 484661, India
Ticket Price: 4300 INR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 312 times in trip plans
Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids
This travel itinerary creator will help you build your travel plan effortlessly
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary, Bandhavgarh National Park
The Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary is a part of Bandhavgarh National Park, spread across an area of 249 square kilometers. The sanctuary is known for its wide variety of fauna including various species of primates along with Tigers, Bears, Elephants, Wolves and other exotic animals. If you are an animal lover, you will love to see the majestic animals in their true habitat while the thrill of the jungle Safari is a treat for the adrenaline seeker.
Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- You will need prior reservations.
- Contact Number: +91-92125-53107
Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket Prices
Admission fee for the National Park:
- Entry fee of Indians: INR 2200 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
- Entry fee of Foreigners: INR 4300 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
Note: Prices vary annually. For more information, visit the official website.
Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- 01 October - To - 30 June (01-October till 30-June) Safari Booking starts 120 Days before.
- Morning Safari: 6:30 am - 10:30 am
- Afternoon Safari: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Fort Safari: Closed Now
How To reach Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.