Shesh Saiya, Bandhavgarh National Park
Shesh Saiya, Bandhavgarh National Park - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Tala Zone, Bandhavgarh National Park 484664, India
Ticket Price: 4300 INR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 217 times in trip plans
Historical Site, Statue, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Shesh Saiya, Bandhavgarh National Park
The Shesh-Saiya or ‘Sleeping Vishnu’ is part of the Tala Zone Safari which is the premier Safari ride due to the frequent Tiger sightings. The statue depicts Vishnu in sleeping position reclining on a seven-headed snake. Vishnu is one of the trinity of Gods in India- others being Brahma and Maheshwara.
Stop by at the place to see yet another of the archeological wonders of the Bandhavgarh National Park and to touch a part of India’s vast historic places.
- Contact Number: +91-92125-53107
Shesh Saiya Ticket Prices
Admission fee for the National Park
- Entry fee of Indians: INR 2200 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
- Entry fee of Foreigners: INR 4300 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
Note: Prices vary annually. For more information, visit the official website
Shesh Saiya Opening and Closing Hours
- 15 October - 15 Feb: 7.00 am – 10.30 am; 2.00 pm – 5.30 pm
- 16 February- 31 March: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.00 pm – 6.30 pm
- 01 April - 30 June: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.30 pm – 7.00 pm
How To reach Shesh Saiya by Public Transport
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.