Shesh SaiyaCurrently Closed
- Address: Tala Zone, Bandhavgarh National Park 484664, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9212777223
- Ticket Price: 4300 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Statue, Family And Kids
Shesh Saiya - Review
The Shesh-Saiya or ‘Sleeping Vishnu’ is part of the Tala Zone Safari which is the premier Safari ride due to the frequent Tiger sightings. The statue depicts Vishnu in sleeping position reclining on a seven-headed snake. Vishnu is one of the trinity of Gods in India- others being Brahma and Maheshwara.
Stop by at the place to see yet another of the archeological wonders of the Bandhavgarh National Park and to touch a part of India’s vast historic places.
- Contact Number: +91-92125-53107
Shesh Saiya Ticket Prices
Admission fee for the National Park
- Entry fee of Indians: INR 2200 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
- Entry fee of Foreigners: INR 4300 (with 6 pax, guide and vehicle)
Note: Prices vary annually. For more information, visit the official website
Shesh Saiya Hours
- 15 October - 15 Feb: 7.00 am – 10.30 am; 2.00 pm – 5.30 pm
- 16 February- 31 March: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.00 pm – 6.30 pm
- 01 April - 30 June: 6.00 am – 9.30 am; 3.30 pm – 7.00 pm
How To reach Shesh Saiya by Public Transport
- Take a local Safari ride (usually provided by the hotel)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bandhavgarh National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandhavgarh National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shesh Saiya
44.12% of people who visit Bandhavgarh National Park include Shesh Saiya in their plan
95% of people start their Shesh Saiya visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shesh Saiya
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Shesh Saiya