Elephant VillageCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Jl. Sersan Bajuri Km. 3.8, Bandung, Indonesia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 200000 IDR
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Sport, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Neighborhoods
About Elephant Village, Bandung
This is an amusement park with various activities for entertaining its visitors. The activities include horse riding, boat ride, train ride, boogie cars, ATV, flying fox and trampoline. The best among all of them is the water park with slides for visitors of all ages. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bandung itinerary 1 day.
Elephant Village Information
- Food outlets, souvenir shops are available.
- Resting areas are available for elderly.
How To reach Elephant Village by Public Transport
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bandung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandung and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Elephant Village
95% of people who visit Bandung include Elephant Village in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.22% of people start their Elephant Village visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Elephant Village
93.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elephant Village
Elephant Village Map
Elephant Village Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Vientiane, Luang Prabang from GurgaoBy: Ankan BoseCity: Luang Prabang, Vientiane
Elephant Village, Bandung Reviews
All QuestionsElephant village
- Schmidt Park
- Franklin Christian Fellowship
- Hydro Danceclub
- Franklin Monument Co.
- Clowes Memorial Hall
- Hillview Country Club
- Franklin Church Of Nazarene
- Church Of The Bible
- Explore Free Fall
- Second Baptist Church
- First Separate Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- New Beginnings Community Church
- Franklin Heritage
- Wagerman Zeltstadt