How to Reach Bandung
- By Plane: There are many flights to Bandung from the prime cities of Indonesia and Visitors can get to Bandung by plane through Bandung Husein Sastranegara Airport.
- By Bus: They can also get in by bus from other cities. Leuwipanjang is the main bus station and taking a bus till here is the best option. You can also take a bus from Bogor, Jakarta, Merak, Pandeglang, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi, Cikarang, Cibinong and Sukabumi.
- By Car: Car rental in Bandung is easily and readily available from Jakarta. Bandung is just two hours away from Jakarta by car and hence can be reached with ease.
- By shuttle bus: There are 6-12 seated minivans leaving every fifteen minutes between Jakarta and Bandung.
- By Train: You can also hop onto the train from Jakarta to Bandung. The journey is scenic in itself.
- By Angkot: To get around the city, visitors can use the Angakot which is a common mode of transportation in the city.
- By taxi: Taking the taxi services in the region is one of the modes of transportation in the city.
- By bus: You can take the various bus services in the city to go around the city.
- By car: Rent a car or bring your own to explore the city in the best way possible.