How to Reach Bandung
- By Plane: There are many flights to Bandung from the prime cities of Indonesia and Visitors can get to Bandung by plane through Bandung Husein Sastranegara Airport.
- By Bus: They can also get in by bus from other cities. Leuwipanjang is the main bus station and taking a bus till here is the best option. You can also take a bus from Bogor, Jakarta, Merak, Pandeglang, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi, Cikarang, Cibinong and Sukabumi.
- By Car: Car rental in Bandung is easily and readily available from Jakarta. Bandung is just two hours away from Jakarta by car and hence can be reached with ease.
- By shuttle bus: There are 6-12 seated minivans leaving every fifteen minutes between Jakarta and Bandung.
- By Train: You can also hop onto the train from Jakarta to Bandung. The journey is scenic in itself.
- By Angkot: To get around the city, visitors can use the Angakot which is a common mode of transportation in the city.
- By taxi: Taking the taxi services in the region is one of the modes of transportation in the city.
- By bus: You can take the various bus services in the city to go around the city.
- By car: Rent a car or bring your own to explore the city in the best way possible.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bandung. The most preferred mode of transport in Bandung is Motorbike.
Average distance: 13.08 km Average time: 42.74 min
Motorbike 61.9%Motorbike 47.77 min Walking 0.92 min Overall average time for 14.08 kms 48.69 min
Tram/Streetcar 4.76%Tram 12 min Overall average time for 4 kms 12 min
Walking 4.76%Walking 10 min Overall average time for 1 kms 10 min
Car 14.29%Driving 46.67 min Overall average time for 19 kms 46.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 4.76%Bus 15 min Waiting 1 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 3.6 kms 17 min