St Peter's CathedralCurrently Open
- Address: Jl. Merdeka 14, Bandung, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Architecture , Cathedral
A beautiful structure and the serene environment make it a favourite church of the town. The mass is must-visit! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bandung itinerary 1 day.
St Peter's Cathedral Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Peace of the religious place should be maintained at all times.
- Photography without permission is prohibited.
How to Reach St Peter's Cathedral
- Rented car
- Bus or Train
- Borneo Cafe and steak
- The Sugar rush
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bandung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bandung and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.63% of people who visit Bandung include St Peter's Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.02% of people start their St Peter's Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St Peter's Cathedral
92.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Peter's Cathedral